high-end technology to exceed industry standards
- 300 metre depth rating, 16 kilo payload
- Max 450 metre umbilical (1100 metres with F2 Fibre Optic Pack)
- Magnetically coupled brushless DC thrusters with velocity feedback loop
- Vectored and 1 vertical thruster
- 50 kgf thrust with 1:1 power to weight ratio
- Distributed intelligence control system
- Integral system diagnostics
- High resolution colour camera on 180° Tilt Platform
- Variable intensity 150 watts of lighting
- Auto heading, depth, compass and rate gyro
- Portable surface control system with video overlay and daylight readable display
- Low drag umbilical
- Single phase A/C power input - auto selecting universal 100-270 VAC at 2.8 kW
The Track Link 1500
The TrackLink systems are the world's best selling USBL acoustic tracking systems with fully integrated high speed acoustic communication capability. Capitalizing on its benchmark Broadband Acoustic Spread Spectrum (BASS) technologies, LinkQuest provides the end users with solutions for underwater tracking and communication at sharply reduced cost and increased robustness. An extensive line of models are available to suit the users' specification and budget constraint.
Since their introduction early 2002, the TrackLink acoustic tracking systems have quickly become the best selling USBL tracking systems in the world. The TrackLink 1500 systems, sold to more than 12 countries in less than a year, have become the world's primary choice for tracking underwater vehicles and objects in water depth of less than 1000 meters.
The TrackLink systems have earned unmatched reputation for robustness, accuracy and user friendliness in field operations.
Main Features of the TrackLink Systems
- Extensive use of modern digital signal processing techniques and state-of-the art DSP processors sharply reduced cost for end users
- Broadband Acoustic Spread Spectrum (BASS) technologies
- Strong rejection to multipaths and ship noise
- Fully integrated with LinkQuest's most advanced high speed acoustic modems
- The USBL transponder and acoustic modem share the same electronics and transducer. It significantly reduces the total size, weight and power consumption and eliminates acoustic interface
- Advanced power-efficient DSP technology for the USBL intelligent transponders. Field operation time is increased by many folds
- PC Windows tracking software to display range, bearing, depth, GPS position and other information from the sensors such as an altimeter. Interface directly to the transceiver. No need for a heavy proprietary deck unit
- Industry's Smallest and lightest transceivers allow easier and cheaper installation from a ship.
MS 1000 - Single beam mechanical scanning sonar
Our MS 1000 single beam sonars for imaging and profiling are designed to convert any standard PC platform into a full-function sonar processor without the use of additional boards or hardware. The software application is running under Microsoft Windows.
Features of our single beam sonars
The MS 1000 program also contains a track plotter module that lets you geo-code sonar targets, set up a search grid, pre-plot survey lines, and show sonar coverage. This multitasking module is embedded in the program, giving a view of the sonar coverage and position as well as the sonar data